Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pick your five

One of my favorite Facebook apps is Pick your five from Livingsocial. It's really fun and easy. You just pick five of your favorite things and post them onto your profile page. Here are my top five pick fives:

Top five most famous people I've met
1. Pope John Paul II
2. Bono
3. LL Cool J
4. Rev. Jesse Jackson
5. Taj Mahal

Top five favorite comedians
1. Vanessa Hollingshead
2. Kathy Griffin
3. John Fugelsang
4. Paula Poundstone
5. Judy Gold


Comedy Central Special Clip


Top five roles I would like to portray
1. Maria from The Sound of Music
2. Annie Oakley from Annie Get Your Gun
3. Carrie from Carousel

4. Ado Annie from Oklahoma
5. Anita from West Side Story


Top five celebrity crushes
1. My husband
2. Barack Obama
3. Paul Rudd
4. Colin Firth
5. Prince

Top five favorite books
1.
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
2. Naked by David Sedaris
3. Dry by Augusten Burroughs
4. The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb
5. Cider House Rules by John Irving
Lamb, Wally. The Hour I First Believed: A Novel.
New York: HarperCollins Publishers, 2008.