Monday, June 22, 2009

Curses

I hardly ever swear. If I drop something, I say "oh, sugar." If someone cuts me off in traffic, I call the bad driver an idiot or a turkey.

However, I do say bad words when I sing along to my CD's. Here are a few of my favorite songs with swear words:

Precious by Pretenders
Pretenders (Musical group). Pretenders. New York, NY: Sire Records, 1980.

Lawyers Guns and Money by Warren Zevon

Zevon, Warren. Excitable Boy. New York, NY: Elektra/Asylum, 1978.

You sexy ________ by Prince

Prince. [Love Symbol]. Burbank, CA: Paisley Park, 1992.

Jet Airliner by Steve Miller Band

Steve Miller Band, and Steve Miller. Book of Dreams. Hollywood, CA: Capitol, 1977.

_____ Camaro by The Dead Milkmen

Dead Milkmen (Musical group). Big Lizard in My Backyard. El Segundo, Calif: Restless, 1985.