Saturday, December 6, 2008

Seven random facts

I have been tagged by Roger from Ramblin' with Roger who wants to know seven random facts about me.

First, the rules:

1) Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself.
3) Tag 2 random people and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know they have been tagged and comment on their blog.


1. I'm afraid of spiders:

White, E. B., Garth Williams, and Edith Goodkind Rosenwald. Charlotte's Web. New York: Harper, 1952.

2. I used to do teen beauty pageants:

First Runner-Up Miss Guilford Fair 1979

3. I can bend my elbows backwards:

Carousel, 1981

4. Purple is my favorite color:

Johnson, Crockett. Harold and the Purple Crayon. [New York]: Harper & Row, 1955.

5. I panic about what to wear to social events.

6.
I like The Dangers:

Danger Johnny and Danger Chris