Saturday, December 8, 2007

7 Things

A while ago, Odd Facts tagged me to write seven random things about myself that I haven't blogged about yet. Here goes:

1. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
2. I was crowned Miss Congeniality and 1st Runner Up at the 1979 Miss Guilford Fair Pageant.
3. I've been to at least 15 Ramones shows.
4. I can speak Spanish.
5. I do a pretty good Chrissie Hynde imitation. (Anybody want to start a Pretenders tribute band?)
6. My favorite book is The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
7. I have a piece of the Berlin Wall.

I would have added some good links to the items listed above, but this computer doesn't want to cooperate with this typist. Whenever I try to add a link, the letters just type over themselves. I wrote most of this post on TextEdit, and then pasted it onto the Blogger editor.

According to the rules, I'm supposed to tag 7 other bloggers to write 7 things about themselves. However, since most of my blogging friends have already written their memes, I'm only going to tag one person. And that lucky blogger is Connecticut Teacher!