Saturday, April 9, 2011

Communication Breakdown

The band Communication Breakdown rocked the Autism Speaks event on the NSU Sherman Library lawn today. I was very impressed with their musicianship and professionalism--especially since they are still in high school.

As you probably guessed by the name of the band, Communication Breakdown plays lots of Led Zeppelin songs, and they play them well. Even Robert Plant himself can't hit high notes like their lead singer can.


I tried to record some of the set on my iPhone, but failed miserably. I look forward to the unveiling of their official website to hear more great music from this up and coming Florida rock band.


To learn about the library's services and resources available to people seeking more information about Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) please visit nova.campusguides.com.

ps. I'm not sure whether or not it's just a coincidence, but isn't Communication Breakdown a great name for a band playing at an autism awareness event?