Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Another World

Ever since winning the TLC Week 7 Prize, I've been on a Joe Jackson kick. I used to like to type along to the rhythmic song, Another World, while pulling all-nighters in college. (Sometimes I miss the feel of a real typewriter. The noise was so satisfying.) For more information about Joe Jackson, visit his official site, joejackson.com. The site also includes some provocative information about smoking.

Speaking of "other worlds," last night I tried to enter into the virtual land of Second Life, but failed miserably. My alter ego, Avatar Roxxy Svenska, kept getting lost. (We're a lot alike.) She just wandered around Orientation Island, bumping into things and making a fool of herself. And to make matters worse, my computer kept freezing up. I'm hoping that my coworkers will be able to point me in the right direction during this afternoon's Second Life training lab.