Sunday, December 28, 2008

Miami Dolphins

My neighborhood is like a ghost town tonight because most people are inside watching the Fins vs. Jets game.


I wish I understood football. For the longest time I thought Brett Favre was a hockey player.

Mooney, Martin J. Brett Favre. Football legends. Philadelphia: Chelsea House, 1997.


I also couldn't understand why so many people were naming their sons Peyton.


Metalious, Grace. Peyton Place. New York: Messner, 1956.


Bradley, Michael. Peyton Manning. New York: Benchmark Books, 2004.

One time a player from the Colts visited the library, and I got mixed up and told the kids that he was a member of the Ponies.

Meister, Cari, and Amy Young. My Pony Jack. Viking easy-to-read. New York: Viking, 2005.


Stewart, Mark, and Jason Aikens. The Indianapolis Colts. Chicago, Ill: Norwood House Press, 2006.